Nene Leakes is one of the most popular housewives on the Bravo network. She’s also a fashion designer, actress, and author. And while she may seem like she has it all together, there are some things about her that even her closest friends don’t know. Here are 10 secrets about Nene Leakes:\
1. She was born in 1967 as Linnethia Monique Johnson in Queens, New York.
2. Nene is 5’10” tall and has a curvaceous figure that she loves to show off.
3. Before she was a housewife, Nene worked as an actress and appeared in shows like The Cosby Show, A Different World, and Moesha.
4. Nene has been married twice, first to Gregg Leakes from 1997 to 2011 and then to former NFL player Darnell Winston from 2013 to present.
5. She has two sons from her first marriage, Bryson and Braden, and a daughter from her second marriage, Brooklyn.
6. Nene is known for her lavish lifestyle and has homes in Atlanta, Los Angeles, and New York City.
7. In 2009, she launched her own clothing line called “The Nene Leakes Collection” which is sold exclusively at Macy’s.
8. In 2010, she wrote an autobiography called “NeNe: My Life” which became a New York Times Bestseller.
9. In 2013, Nene starred in her own reality TV show called “I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding” which chronicled her second marriage.
10. Nene is currently one of the stars of the hit Bravo TV show “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” which just finished its eleventh season.
11. She has also appeared as a guest on numerous talk shows including “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”, “The Wendy Williams Show”, and “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”.
12. In 2016, Nene was a contestant on the popular reality TV show “Dancing with the Stars” but she was eliminated in the fifth week.
13. In 2018, Nene made headlines when she claimed that she was offered $1 million to join the cast of “The Real Housewives of Dallas” but she turned it down.
14. In 2019, Nene caused controversy when she made racially insensitive comments during an episode of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”.
15. Despite her controversies, Nene remains one of the most popular housewives on television and has a large fanbase who love her for her honesty and candor.