Son Goku is a legendary character who has been beloved by fans for decades. Here are 15 things you probably didn’t know about this iconic figure!
1. Goku’s original name was actually ‘Kakarot’. It wasn’t until he was named after the grandpa Gohan that he became known as Goku.
2. He is not just a powerful warrior, but also an incredibly fast one! In fact, he has been known to be able to run at speeds up to Mach 10.
3. While his power is overwhelming, it isn’t infinite. In fact, there is a special move known as the Kamehameha Wave that can completely nullify his energy and render him powerless.
4. Goku isn’t just a fierce fighter, he is also a bit of a goofball. He is known for his love of food and often eating more than necessary.
5. He also has a soft spot for children and animals, which is often at odds with his tough exterior.
6. Goku has died twice in the Dragon Ball series, but thanks to the power of the dragon balls he was able to come back both times.
7. In addition to being incredibly powerful, Goku is also incredibly resilient. He has been known to withstand blows that would kill most other characters.
8. His signature move, the Kamehameha Wave, is named after his master, Master Roshi.
9. While he is powerful, Goku is not invulnerable. He has been known to be injured by weak attacks and even killed if he sustains too much damage.
10. Goku isn’t just a great fighter, he is also a talented martial artist. He has mastered several different styles over the course of the series.
11. He also possesses a large number of magical items, including his iconic Power Pole and Flying Nimbus cloud.
12. In addition to being incredibly powerful, Goku is also incredibly wise. He often uses his wisdom to help others in their time of need.
13. While he may be best known for his fighting abilities, Goku is also an excellent strategist. He has used his skills to defeat some of the strongest opponents.
14. Goku is not just a powerful warrior, he is also a kind and caring person. He has often put others before himself and always tried to help those in need.
15. He is an iconic figure who has been beloved by fans for decades. He will continue to be an important part of the Dragon Ball series for years to come.