Ryan Gosling is one of the most popular actors in Hollywood. He has starred in some of the biggest movies over the last few years. However, there are still some things that people don’t know about him. Here are 10 secrets about Ryan Gosling:
1. His full name is actually Ryan Thomas Gosling.
2. He was born in London, Ontario, Canada on November 12, 1980.
3. His parents are Thomas Ray Gosling and Donna Wilson Gosling.
4. He has two older sisters, Mandi and Kayleigh.
5. He began his acting career at the age of 12 when he appeared in an episode of “Are You Afraid of the Dark?”
6. He then went on to star in the Disney Channel series “The Mickey Mouse Club” alongside Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears.
7. He made his film debut in 2001 with the movie “The Believer”.
8. He has since starred in movies such as “The Notebook”, “Blue Valentine”, “Drive”, “The Big Short” and “La La Land”.
9. He has been nominated for several awards, including an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a BAFTA Award.
10. He is currently dating actress Eva Mendes. They have two daughters together, Esmeralda and Amada.
11. He is a huge fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs and frequently attends their games.
12. He is also a fan of the Batman comics and has even dressed up as the character for Halloween.
13. He is afraid of birds and doesn’t like to be around them.
14. He is an accomplished pianist and guitarist.
15. He once worked as a clown at children’s parties.
16. He has a fear of heights but still managed to bungee jump off the Victoria Falls in Zambia.
17. He is left-handed but writes with his right hand.
18. His favorite food is sushi and his favorite drink is Coca-Cola.
19. He has a dog named George.
20. He has dual citizenship in Canada and the United States.