Love And Thunder is set to be one of the most anticipated Marvel movies in recent years. Here are 10 things you might not know about it.
1. The movie will be partly set in Norway.
2. Chris Hemsworth will be joined by Tessa Thompson and Natalie Portman in the cast.
3. It will be directed by Taika Waititi, who also helmed Thor: Ragnarok.
4. The film will see the return of Tom Hiddleston as Loki.
5. It is set for release in November 2021.
6. The script is being written by Christopher Yost and Craig Kyle.
7. The movie will focus on Thor’s relationship with Jane Foster, played by Natalie Portman.
8. It is rumoured that Christian Bale could play Gorr the God Butcher in the film.
9. The movie will feature the Mighty Thor, as opposed to the Odinson.
10. It will be the first Marvel Cinematic Universe film to feature a female Thor.
11. Taika Waititi has said that the film will be “insanely funny”.
12. Chris Hemsworth has said that the film will be “very different” to Ragnarok.
13. Tessa Thompson has teased that the film will have a “feminist twist”.
14. The movie is rumoured to be set four years after the events of Ragnarok.
15. Natalie Portman has said that she is “excited” for her return as Jane Foster.
16. Tom Hiddleston has said that he is looking forward to exploring Loki’s “dark side” again.
17. The movie will be shot in Australia.
18. It is rumoured that Lady Sif will return in the film, played by Jaimie Alexander.
19. Idris Elba is also rumoured to be returning as Heimdall.
20. The movie will be released in IMAX format.