Pedro Pascal is an actor whose career spans over two decades. He has gained recognition for his roles in the hit television shows Game of Thrones, Narcos, The Mandalorian and Netflix’s Kingsman prequel series The King’s Man. Pascal also appeared in films such as Wonder Woman 1984, The Great Wall and Kingsman: The Golden Circle. His many awards include a Screen Actors Guild Award, a Critics’ Choice Television Award and an MTV Movie + TV Award.
Outside of acting, Pascal is an active environmentalist and philanthropist who has worked with organizations such as the United Nations Environment Programme. He has also been involved in campaigns to support refugee rights and promote sustainable development. In 2019, he was named one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People.
In media interviews, Pascal has described himself as a “proud Latino” and speaks openly about his Chilean heritage, having spent part of his childhood in Santiago before moving to California at the age of thirteen. He has cited actors such as Al Pacino, Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep as some of his influences.
- Pedro Pascal was born in Santiago, Chile on April 2nd, 1975.
- He moved to California at the age of thirteen.
- His first big break came with a role in The Mentalist (2008-2009).
- In 2011, he joined the cast of Game of Thrones as Oberyn Martell and he has received numerous awards for his performance.
- He has also been a part of several critically acclaimed Netflix original series, most notably Narcos (2015-2017) and The Mandalorian (2019).
- Pascal’s film credits include Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), The Great Wall (2016) and Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017).
- In 2019, he was honored with a spot on Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People list.
- He is an active environmentalist and philanthropist who has worked with organizations such as the United Nations Environment Programme.
- In media interviews, he often speaks proudly about his Chilean heritage and cites actors like Al Pacino, Robert De Niro and Meryl Streep as some of his influences.
- Pascal is known among fans for being highly accessible and interacting with them via social media, photo ops and signings at conventions.
In 2020, Pascal became even more popular due to his role as Din Djarin in the smash hit Disney+ series The Mandalorian. Fans have praised him for bringing the character to life and creating a strong bond with the show’s titular character, Baby Yoda. Pascal will reprise his role in The Mandalorian’s third season, which is scheduled to premiere in late 2021.
He has also recently been cast as Joel Goodson in an upcoming remake of the classic 80’s film Risky Business, and will be featured alongside actors such as Taylor Richardson and Suki Waterhouse. The movie is currently in pre-production and no release date has been set.
In 2021, Pedro Pascal is continuing to build on his impressive acting career with exciting new projects that will bring even more attention to this talented actor. As he continues to receive praise from critics and fans alike, there’s no doubt that Pedro Pascal